Photography Workshop Terms and Conditions
Registering to attend a photography workshop indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Registration is accepted first come first served based on receipt of a completed registration form and payment of the registration fee. Payments may be made online with a credit card or paypal
2. If the workshop is cancelled by Edinphotoshoot Photography you will receive a full refund. If you must cancel your registration you will receive a full refund up to 30 days before the workshop. Your registration fee is not refundable if you cancel less than 30 days before the workshop. You will, however, receive a full refund with less than 15 days cancellation notice if the workshop is sold out and your spot can be filled. Edinphotoshoot Photography reserve the right to alter or cancel any workshop. We will try not to do this, but if we have to, you will have the choice of accepting the change, transferring to an alternative workshop date, or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a full refund.
3. Because of unpredictable weather or other things beyond our control, photography workshops must remain flexible. This means that the descriptions and itinerary are an indication of what we may do on the workshop, rather than an absolute promise of items and activities.
4. Outdoor workshops may require walking for several miles over uneven ground, managing pests such as ticks or
mosquitoes, inclement weather, and other unforeseen difficulties. If you have concerns about your own capabilities and/or fitness, please contact Edinphotoshoot Photography before registering. By submitting a registration form you certify that you do not knowingly have any condition that would create a risk for you or other participants.
5. Participants will receive two emails before the workshop: 1) a confirmation of registration and payment, and 2)
details on where and when we will meet, recommendations on clothing, camera equipment and other gear, and a reading list to help you prepare for the workshop, as well as contact information should you have any questions.
6. Edinphotoshoot Photography, guest presenters and workshop assistants aim to provide every participant a safe,
educational, and enjoyable experience. There is always an element of risk in any outdoor activity including, but not limited to, bodily injury, death, illness, and loss or damage to personal property. By attending any workshop offered by Edinphotoshoot Photography, participants acknowledge that they are aware of these risks and are physically capable of safely taking part in the workshop. Further, they release Edinphotoshoot Photography, guest presenters and
workshop assistants from any liability. We assume no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the workshop or in transit thereto. We accept no liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services because of weather
conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness.
7. If you have a complaint, or you are not satisfied with your workshop you should tell us about it at the time so that we have an opportunity to put things right. If you feel or felt that you could not raise the issue at the time, you should make your complaint no more than 28 days after the workshop ends.
8. You are responsible for your own travel and medical insurance. It is up to you to obtain the appropriate insurance to cover loss, expenses and damages arising from, including but not limited to, the cancellation of all or part of the workshop, personal accident and injury, medical and repatriation costs, loss of baggage and personal money and
belongings and flight cancellations and delays.
9. Photo Release By attending the workshop you give permission for photographs to be made of you and for those photographs to be used to promote Edinphotoshoot Photography workshops or to be used for any media for any
purpose which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service.
10. For the protection of copyrights all our clients will also receive photos with our logo for publication on social networks.